Friday, August 1, 2008

Two Months In - West Coast Living

Now that I'm done with college, I have time for something I'd always heard so much about: Hobbies.

1.) Hiking
I'm sure that you could tell I like doing this, because you saw my pictures from Rancho San Antonio earlier this summer

2.) Trying to Do One Hundred Pushups
Inspired by some coworkers, I'm in week 2 of the 6-week program at HundredPushups.com which trains you to get up to - you guessed it - 100 good-form pushups.

3.) World of Warcraft
On the less physical side of the spectrum - I play the popular MMORPG known as World of Warcraft. I am a level 60 Blood Elf Paladin named Sheepia.

4.) One very special project near and dear to my heart that will be ready for viewing within the next week or so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what your project is! Hope everything is going well with you sweetie!