Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Intel LollerCoaster

I couldn't make this up if I tried.

"The Intel Sean Kingston Music Video program won three awards at the 29th annual Telly Awards, taking honors in the Non-Broadcast Production-Entertainment, Internet/Online Program-Entertainment, and Internet/Online Program - Music Video/Concert categories.
The video program included a song and music video titled Gotta Move Faster that highlights how the benefits of a PC powered by Intel® Centrino® processor technology fits a busy “hip-hop” lifestyle."

It also has the Best Lyrics Ever:

"Everytime I hit the net
Get a thousand friend requests
Stay up all night
Showing all my fans respect
Ain’t what u look like girl, it’s more about what u got inside
And if you rock the Intel baby, then holla at me online"

Gotta Move Faster

Add to My Profile | More Videos

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holla!

hehehe - now that was surprising, Intel is everywhere.

:-)