Monday, May 26, 2008

The Great Road Trip

Earlier this month, I received my degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Toledo. Contributing to the supposed "Brain Drain" in Toledo, I am leaving these flatlands for sunny Santa Clara, California to work for a major corporation.

Brave enough to join me on this journey are two bloggers, my famous mom, Lisa Renee and our very good friend Holly. My mom is taking the the week off from blogging, but not to worry, I'll fill you in on all the delicious details and spectacular pictures along the way.

Below is a map of our route:



We leave late tonight, and arrive in San Jose, where I will be living, Friday afternoon.

5 comments:

KIRAN LIGHT said...

congrats on that degree! that is an uber great field right now. you cannot be unemployed!

Roland Hansen said...

Best wishes, good luck, and drive carefully. Enjoy your journey to California and the wonderful journey of life.

Brian Callahan said...

I'll miss you! Enjoy the path of the new fork in your life!

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Good luck and God speed!

Wickliffe Mom said...

We are so proud of you, Emily. You ladies take good care of each other along the way. Safe Trip!