Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lack of Sleep

It is difficult to do important things like eating and sleeping during Comic Con. Matt joined our group on Friday and last night, after he supplied the room with an ample amount of beer, we stayed up telling stories and being silly.

I succeeded in meeting Randy, Jeph and Aeire (pronounced Eye-ree I learned) just a few moments ago, though my mind has reached a critical loss of functionality. Difficult to type. Difficult to remember questions I wanted to ask them, forgot to take Jeph's picture but I got Randy trying to eat Aeire's brains and I got signed drawings or purchased something from everyone. Kit bought me coffee. Delicious coffee.

We went to dinner last night at a place called "Cafe Diem" which was really a small Hard Rock cafe in the Gaslamp district that they covered all the walls with Syfy (HATE THAT NEW NAME) swag. It was pretty neat, and I had the best ham & swiss sandwich of my life.



Now it's time to watch Scooby Doo!

No comments: