Monday, July 14, 2008

Half Moon Baying

Since the California wildfires have shut down many portions of Highway 1, we headed northward to Half Moon Bay for our first beach outing of the summer. I accompanied my ever-faithful interns, and we were pleasantly joined by my long-time friend Brian, who had taken a detour from a business trip to visit me.












Brian and I spent our evenings at a fine Mexican establishment which is tucked upstairs to a restaurant attached to a Super 8 motel. It's actually really good.

This week, I'm going to Portland for training. I'm looking forward to seeing The Dark Knight when I return late Thursday night.

Next weekend intern adventure: Whitewater rafting on the South Fork River.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures but that one seaweed looks like a....

SNAKE!

Hi Brian!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've been having a great time! I really enjoy reading about all the things you've been doing!