Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sinbad!

One of the ladies that ran my training classes yesterday is Sinbad's cousin. AWESOME



The transition to Big Kid Job has been pretty seamless thus far. Instead of planning goals for my training days and weeks ahead, now I plan *years* ahead.

Everyone gets really excited/surprised when they see I'm from Ohio. They looked at my birth certificate and driver's license as if I had turned something in from Bulgaria. What, Ohio? Where's the University of Toledo? I work alongside ivy league graduates. Personality and experience go a long way!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO very proud of you young lady! Rubbing elbow's with the Ivy Leaguers, huh? It doesn't surprise me, you deserve to be exactly where you are! You've worked very hard to get to where you are! Some day we'll all be able to say "I knew The Former Ohioan when..."!

Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of your big move, it was an honor!

Luv ya kiddo!

Unknown said...

Emily! Congrats on the move and seamless transition into your bigkid's job! You rock I'm so proud of you! Sorry that I didn't get a chance to see you the weekend before you left, I had a very bad allergic reaction and broke out in hives all over (i even had hives on my eyelids!) I'll tell you about it next time I talk to you haha. Anywho, take care and talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey...you didn't tell me about Sinbad's cousin. Guess we were too busy discussing coke and pepsi - lol.

:-)